A blog meme is often a series of questions that bloggers answer that involves sharing a personal experience or other experience. A blog meme can help build traffic to your site, especially if you are the creator of the meme.
This meme was developed by Yimto Affiliate Marketing Blog. Simply put, if you are using Entrecard, list your top 10 Entrecard Droppers and give there website a short review. Here are the official rules:
So, here are the simple rules of this Meme:
1. Post your Top 10 Dropper’s Blogs, and write a little comment about them, which you could use as a recommendation should you choose
2. Message them with the Entrecard message system to let them know that they have been tagged, and encourage them to continue the chain. (and thank them for dropping so many cards)
3. Include a link to the Entrecard Meme article of the person who tagged you
4. Include a link to the original post
The Entrecard Top 10 Card Droppers Meme
5. Drop your card on your Top 10′s sites, if you haven’t already!
6. Drop cards on the other sites that were tagged along with you if you wish, as they will probably drop back
7. Copy these rules onto your post, so that others can easily participate!
And that’s it! So get tagging!
Here is my entry!
- Mottakaero jDonuts – This is a travel blog about life in Japan. Great pics and interesting articles.
- AdToll – This is AdToll’s blog. AdToll is an advertising service for publishers and advertisers. I have yet to try them out, but they are on my list!
- Computer Tech News – A plethora of computer hardware and software reviews!
- Turnip of Power – Good articles on Entrecard and other blogging stuff.
- CK Marketing – Love this blog about making money online!
- Jokes @ jDonuts.com – another jDonuts blog. This one with lots of jokes!
- jDonuts.com Blog – all about increasing traffic to a blog.
- Latest Free Downloads from iTunes – Keeps you up to date on what is available for free!
- Fantasy Baseball – If you love baseball, you will love this blog!
- Young Urban Professionals nOOk – Great blog for young professionals or anyone in the workplace.
This was fun! I am going to re-visit this meme in about three months and see how things have changed!